Saturday, March 2, 2013

Old TV

Now that all the madness from the Oscars has calmed down, it's time to get caught up on some TV...from 4-10 years ago. 

I'm almost done with season 2 of Alias  There are three episodes left until I can move on.  This season, Sidney (Jennifer Garner), who has got to be the world's worst spy, is betrayed by her Russian-spy mother (Lena Olin) again and again, but not really because her mommy loves her.  She just has to pretend that she doesn't.  It's dumb. 

I'm also watching season one of Chuck.    I was a big fan of this show when it was on and I watched all the way up until the last season, when they gave Morgan (Joshua Gomez) the Intersect.  Going back and watching the beginning makes me all happy, remembering when Chuck (Zachary Levi) and Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) were just starting to realize that they like-liked each other.  Awwww!  Plus, Casey (Adam Baldwin) is awesome.

Finally, I'm on season five of the animated X-Men cartoon from the 90's.    When I was a kid, this show was the shit.  Now, watching it again, it's just shitty.  The animation is awful and, while it does cover quite a bit of the comics storylines, the writing is terrible.  Fortunately, each episode is like 20 minutes so I can burn through it pretty quickly.  It's taken me a couple of years to get this far because I can only handle so much bad animation at one time.  This is the last season, though, so as soon as I am done with disc 2, I am done forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment