Sunday, December 27, 2009

Movie Reviews by Lucy

Hello, all, and welcome to Auntie Lucy's review corner! Herein, you will find reviews of all movies under the sun: old movies, new movies, black and white, foreign, good, bad, and fugly. I have zero critical training so don't expect any Ebert-like in-depth analysis. I simply love watching movies and I calls 'em like I sees 'em. If you agree, if you don't agree, feel free to comment below.

A bit of background: I love movies. I love the art of story-telling through a visual medium. I have hundreds of movies in my personal collection, which I watch in alphabetical order (more on that later). I go see movies on the big screen whenever I can and I am an active Netflixer. This is likely where I will find some of the more off-the-wall fare. Everything will be tagged accordingly, and also by whether I liked it, loved it, or wouldn't even feed it to hungry Hobgoblins.
I realize that I am only one person and there is no way that I will be able to review even a tenth of the movies that are out there, but this blog is my way of trying.
I am a 27-year-old woman who lives in the DC area. I have a dog and a cat, and like most crazy pet owners, I include them in more conversations than is healthy. Since they generally don't figure into movie watching, other than as distractions, I will try to keep their involvement to a minimum. I'm really only including knowledge of their existence so nobody will think I'm a total recluse that's glued to a TV. I'm a recluse with pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment