Monday, February 13, 2012

Stealing Beauty (1996)

   Obviously, this is the Christy pick for February.  And what a perve-tastic vagina-shrivelling pick it was.

I don't know if I could scrub hard enough to get this movie off my skin.  No redeeming qualities.  Zero.  Oh, but there are tons of naked old people.  See, unlike my evil cousin, I will warn you of these hazards so your eyes aren't seared like mine were.

19-year-old Lucy (Liv Tyler) travels to the artist commune in Tuscany to find her bio dad after reading a poem written by her now deceased mother (Liv Tyler in a blonde wig).  They're all old hippies.  Besides her quest to resolve her daddy issues, --you know what, I'm not even going to call her Lucy.  That's my name and I'll be damned if this character has earned the right to it-- this chick is also planning on giving up her V-card to the guy she had a crush on the last time she was there.  He is a total man-whore, which she is all butt-hurt about, and meanwhile all the old people are gossiping about her and trying to get her laid by someone more suitable.

Don't watch this movie.  This is what will happen to you.

Melty-toht.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment