Saturday, February 25, 2012

Margin Call (2011)

 Nominated for Best Original Screenplay   This movie sucked out my will to live.  Honestly, it's still sitting in my Blu-ray tray because I just do not want to finish watching it.  I volunteered to help a friend paint a three-level townhouse.  That's how badly I did not want to watch this movie.

Thank God the Oscars are tomorrow.  Maybe I just had it too easy last year with the nominees and it gave me a false sense of accomplishment.  I can't do any more this year.  It's too much like masochism.

I got about halfway through this film the third time I tried to watch it.  I hated every character, I hated the story, and I hated the score.  When I didn't understand what was happening, I was bored and when I did, I was angry.  It's Goldman Sachs:  the Movie and I can't even think about it without grinding my teeth.  It sucks because there are a shitload of good actors in this movie.  I will never finish watching it so I don't know; maybe they turn out to not be complete and total world-economy-destroying fucktards.  You can watch it and tell me.  I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment