Saturday, November 30, 2013

Family Guy Star Wars Trilogy (2007-2010)

  I'm only putting up the poster for the first one.  This fucking thing was hilarious. 

I am so far behind on my Family Guy watching.  I'm still waiting on season five from Netflix.  That doesn't really bother me, since it's the kind of show you can just pick up at any point because it's so non-linear (except for the most recent one, I know, thank you Internet). 

I was having a bad day last week and I sat down to watch this trilogy.  I haven't laughed so hard in a room by myself in a long time.  Between this and a half bottle of Sweet Ass Shiraz, my bad mood had evaporated. 

If you've watched an episode of Family Guy, you pretty much know exactly what you're getting here, plus slightly more profanity since these went to DVD instead of a network, although Wikipedia tells me that Blue Harvest was actually used as the season 6 premiere.  All three episodes are miles better than I was expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment