Monday, August 10, 2020

TV TV TV

 Still trying to get through some TV.  I'm about 2/3 through season 2 of Hannibal on Netflix.  I had always heard about the slash fiction concerning Hannibal Lector and Will Graham and I thought it was just the Internet being horny, as usual.  But season 2 is waaaaaaay more homoerotic than season 1 so now I see where they're coming from.  

Also about 2/3 of the way through season 1 of Fargo.  I was steaming along through the first eight episodes but hit a wall at episode nine.  I don't know if it's the year time jump or if I thought the season was over at eight or what but I'm having a hard time pushing on.  I really like the show so I'm going to stick with it, just having a sticky spell.

I got through another disc of season 7 of Arrow.  Hopefully, it will pick up a little now that the Diaz storyline is over.  I was so so so sick of it in season 6 and it has really quelled my enjoyment of this show. Pretty much the only saving grace so far has been the (out-of-context) Elseworlds crossover episode.

Only one disc left for Birds of Prey and every episode just makes me mourn for what could have been.  

And I got through the 3rd season of Agents of SHIELD.  Next up is the Ghost Rider/LMD season, one of my favorites, so I'm looking forward to that.

In personal news, I spent all weekend painting my new living room.  Next week we fully move into the new place so don't expect to see a lot of posts between now and then, although I will try my damnedest.

No comments:

Post a Comment