Saturday, March 20, 2010

A note from the editor...

So, I've been reading a lot about how to blog effectively because I want this to be a fun experience for the people who take the time to read what I write here. One piece of advice jumped out at me and it was "Make a posting schedule and stick to it". I haven't been doing that. I've been trying to post stuff when I watch it, which is just unwieldy. I watch movies all the time but I just have a lot of trouble posting my reviews during weekdays. Sometimes it's because it takes me a day or so to really focus on what I liked or didn't. Sometimes it's because I'm watching American Idol.

Damn you, Seacrest!

So, I've decided that when I see a film during the week I will just write out my review/thoughts/rants on paper and upload them on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. From now on, you can always count on new material on those three days. It might be a lot, might be only two or three things but it'll all be new.

Also, I've been thinking about doing a podcast so let me know what you think about that idea in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment