Monday, June 27, 2016

Run Fatboy Run (2007)

  I seriously love Dylan Moran.  He is hilarious in every role I have seen him in.

Dennis (Simon Pegg) ran out on his pregnant girlfriend (Thandie Newton) at the altar.  Now, five years later, he regrets the decision but she has moved on.  Her new boyfriend (Hank Azaria) is rich, good-looking, and runs marathons for charity.  In a rash moment of machismo, Dennis announces that he too will run in the charity marathon but with only three weeks to train, it will take all the willpower he and his friends can muster.

This was a fun comedy that I probably would not have sought out on my own.  I like all of the assorted actors but my queue already stretches to four pages of college-rule paper in addition to the 500 Netflix allows.  Fortunately, this was already on the server I got from Rob so all I have to do is not delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment