Monday, June 14, 2010

No movie today

Normally this space would be full of movie. But since I only watched the two this weekend (Wolfman and The A-Team) I don't have one to put here. Still, I'm trying to keep to my three-post schedule so I figured I'd tell you about what I am watching.

A lot of TV.

Seriously, like a lot of TV. Currently, I'm watching season 5 of House in my personal collection (because I'm on H), season 2 of Criminal Minds from Netflix, and season 1 of LOST that I borrowed from my cousin. And that's just TV on DVD, not to mention all the regular summer stock like Lie to Me, Burn Notice, and So You Think You Can Dance (don't judge). I had to cancel True Blood just to have time to catch up on all the rest...and because the show has steadily lost my interest as it diverges from the books. And even that is a temporary respite because TNT just moved Leverage to Sunday night starting on the 20th.

In non-TV-viewing time, I recently started Krav Maga lessons, I have pet owner responsibilities, I'm semi-sorta dating somebody, I have a cross-stitch to be finished, and 5 full bags of books waiting to be read. And of course, I have a full-time job. Add all of that up and I am a busy, busy girl.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not complaining (well, except about True Blood, but don't get me started). I'd much rather be busy than bored. It's a good thing that this summer blockbuster season seems to be fairly sparse. There's only been a couple of movies that I've felt I needed to see and a few more that I've made note of for when they hit Netflix in a couple of months. This Friday brings Jonah Hex, which I'm on the fence about, and Toy Story 3 which I will probably not see because it is in 3D and I'm trying to not support that medium wherever possible. I still kind of want to see Splice too.

So never fear, readers! Or reader. Or empty space. Whatever. Movies will be forthcoming, along with utterly biased commentary. Just not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment