Monday, May 11, 2015

Predestination (2014)








































I went to a friend's house this past weekend to see her new puppy and drink wine.  She had rented two movies, Predestination and John Wick.  Since I had already seen John Wick, we watched Predestination.

It was the wrong decision.

I knew nothing about this film.  I had never heard of it, didn't remember any marketing, and went in as blind as a person could get.

Do not see this movie.  It is one long (so long, so boring) masturbation joke.  If that is your bag, there are better ways to get a fix than this.  Imagine Looper but with no style, no world-building and a lot of winking and nudging.  Doesn't that sound annoying?  That is Predestination.

On a side note, I will probably not be able to post next weekend as I will be outside the contiguous United States.  I will try but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment