Sunday, August 7, 2016

Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time (2003)

Kim Possible A Sitch in Time.jpg  I missed the boat on Kim Possible.  I was too old when the cartoon came out to still be watching the Disney Channel and not old enough to ironically watch the Disney Channel.  It's a shame.  I feel like this would have been right up my alley.

Kim (Christy Carlson Romano) is bummed to find her best friend Ron Stoppable (Will Friedle) is moving to Norway but she has bigger problems on her hands.  A coalition of villains have stolen a magical monkey idol that allows the user to go back in time.  A naked mole rat from the future named Rufus 3000 (Michael Dorn) tells Kim that she must stop The Supreme One (Nichole Sullivan) at any cost.

As a movie, it's not the best I've ever seen.  It relies a lot on the viewers having seen the television show to be familiar with all the characters.  Still, the characters are fun and the humor is on point.  It's definitely not going to make you feel dumber for having seen it.  And it made me interested in watching the TV series.

No comments:

Post a Comment