Saturday, January 14, 2012

Top 10 for 10,000

10,000 of you have read my blog.  Or one of you has read it 10,000 times.  Either way, it's cause for celebration!  So I thought I'd do a top ten of your most favorite posts.

10.  Zombieland

9.  (tie)  Inside Job and Oscar Night 2011

8.  Doll Face, The Great Gabbo, and The Dancing Pirate -- This was a little surprising to me, considering how old these movies are.  Makes me feel better for forcing myself to watch 50 of them.

7.  I Am Love

6.  Oscar Nominations 2011 -- I do love doing the Oscar posts every year (this will be the third, coming up on the 24th of this month) and I'm so glad you guys seems to share my enthusiasm.

5.  Golden Globe Nominations 2010

4.  Juno -- I am shocked that this one has remained as popular over such a comparatively long time.  I originally posted this in September 2010 and it was already three years old by then.  You guys really love your pregnant Ellen Page.

3.  TRON Legacy -- Armenians!  You loved some Tron Legacy, didn't you?  You may have been the only ones but you got this post up to number one for the longest time, bless your hearts.

2.  Red Riding Hood -- I don't know what to think here.  I balls-out hated this movie, but you people still click on it week after week.  I don't know if that means that you liked it or just liked that I made fun of it or, as I suspect, you just liked the picture of the bronze bull at the bottom of the page.  Whatever your reasons, this is the second most popular post I've got.

/drum roll

1.  Golden Globes Nominations 2012

Ta da!  Hopefully, this bodes well for the coming year.  My little stats counter bar keeps going to higher average numbers so more of you are reading this than ever before.  Spread the word, click the follow button to your top left over there, and keep reading because I'm going to keep watching movies and telling you what I think about them.  Thanks, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment