Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ronin (1998)

  I always forget what this movie is about.  Then I watch it again and I'm like "Oh, yeah, this movie is awesome!"  It's got a great cast, it's suspenseful, and the car chases are boss. I have no idea why it has absolutely zero recall for me.

Sam, an ex-CIA agent (Rober DeNiro), is hired as part of a team (Jean Reno, Sean Bean, Stellan Skarsgaard and Skipp Sudduth).  Their mission is to steal a silver case from a group of men before it can be sold. Their leader is an Irish woman named Dierdre (Natascha McElhone) who is pretty skimpy on the details.  They don't know what's in the case and they don't know who's pulling the strings.  But, when shit gets real and the team gets burned, Sam has to figure out who's really behind everything.

If you've never seen this movie, do yourself a favor and buy it immediately.  Hopefully, you won't get amnesia every time you see it like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment